We are looking for a person who will join us in the role:
Software Development Manager
ON A DAILY BASIS:
- You will lead a team of 10+ engineers in development, test, and deployment of the mTab’s key software product.
- Lead and implement changes to processes, tools and the organization itself to make engineering more efficient and effective.
- Work closely with product owners and project managers on scope and priorities, influence the product roadmap, ensure alignment between engineering and other teams, and balance technology initiatives with business priorities across teams.
- Move fluently from the big picture to details and lead the engineering teams to deliver scalable and secure solutions.
WHAT’S IMPORTANT IN THIS ROLE:
- Willingness to take ownership of the team performance and business results.
- Extensive experience managing small software development teams, including personal and career development, mentoring and performance management.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships both within and external to the team, ability to facilitate discussion, ability to foster collaboration and community.
- Extensive experience in developing and designing software, preferably multi-tenant SAAS.
- Experience in developing modern web applications (JS-based front + .NET backend).
- Able to explain technical concepts to developers, project managers, and business leaders.
- Experience leading a team using an agile software development methodology.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- An enthusiastic and pro-active “can-do” attitude is essential.
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills.